2. The range of products is wide. According to the ability of the spinning machine, it can produce large-diameter thin-walled pipes, special pipes, and variable-section pipes, as well as spherical, hemispherical, elliptical, curved generatrix, and almost all rotations with steps and varying thicknesses. Body parts, such as nose cones and shells of rockets, missiles, and satellites; submarine penetration seal rings and torpedo casings, radar reflectors, and searchlight casings; jet engine fairings and prime mover parts; hydraulic cylinders, compressor casings, and cylinders ; Turbine shaft, nozzle, TV cone, combustion chamber cone and bellows; drum of dryer, mixer and washing machine; platter-shaped, hemispherical head, milk tank and hollow thin-walled daily necessities, etc.
3. High material utilization rate and low production cost. Compared with machining, spinning can save materials by 20-50%, up to 80%, and reduce costs by 30-70%.
4. The performance of the product is significantly improved. After spinning, the structure and mechanical properties of the material change, and the grain size is fine and fibrous. The tensile strength, yield strength and hardness are all improved, and the strength can be increased by 60% to 90%, while the growth rate is reduced.
5. The surface roughness of the product is low, and the dimensional tolerance is small. The surface roughness of spinning processed products can generally reach 3.2~1.6μm, can reach 0.4~0.2μm, and can reach 0.1μm after multiple spinning. Spinning products may achieve smaller wall thickness tolerances, such as 300mm, tolerance 0.05mm, 1600mm, tolerance 0.12mm.
6. An important feature of metal spinning is the production of integral seamless rotary hollow parts, which fundamentally eliminates the disadvantages of discontinuity, strength reduction, embrittlement and tensile stress concentration related to welding.
7. Compared with sheet metal stamping, metal spinning can greatly simplify the equipment used in the process. Some parts that require 6 to 7 stampings can be manufactured by spinning once, and the metal spinning machine tool is better than the stamping machine tool with the same function. half the price.
8. The metal spinning method can make ultra-wide sheets. The method is to cut and flatten the spinning cylindrical parts along the direction of the generatrix. The spinning machine that can spin φ2m cylindrical parts in China is not a very large equipment. It is easy to make a 6m wide plate with such equipment, but it requires a considerable amount of equipment to produce a 3m wide plate by using the traditional rolling method. rolling mill. The United States uses the spinning process to manufacture ultra-wide sheets with a width of 7.5m and a length of 9m.
9. During the spinning process, because the spinning blank is approximately deformed point by point, any defects such as slag inclusions, interlayers, cracks, sand holes, etc. are easily exposed. In this way, the spinning process also plays the role of automatic inspection of products.